Wednesday, January 16, 2008
funny story
Ok so I have a funny story. First off let me start off by updating you on the last couple of days. There has been a couple bouts with nausea. Seems to be after she eats pasta. So i guess no more of that.Its either the baby or she is trying to say she doesn't like my pasta. LOL. O and the belly is actually starting to show just in the smallest bit. kind of cool. Well that's about it so on tho the story. So a couple of days ago a friend approached Adriana and was like hey you wont believe the dream I had about you. She went on to tell her she had had a dream where Adriana was in the forest with twins. TWINS!!!!! and just to let you in on the weird part, she didn't know that she was pregnant at that time. Then she proceeds to tell Adriana that her dreams have a habit of coming true. At which point Adriana tells her that she is indeed pregnant. weird huh? Well that's pretty much the story. short but odd in the least. Could you imagine? Twins! Us on the first try. Wow. I can see it now MR. MOM and the twins in my mini van. LOL I refuse to drive one of those. haha. Ok well thats enough for now I guess. Hope to talk to you all soon. love and best wishes to all. and keep us in your prayers.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Sounds like you are off to a great start! Every day just might be a bit much now, but you will be surprised how much there will be to tell, and how fast it will all go!
love you and wish I could be there for this exciting time in your lives.
missing you always. lots of love
Awwww, so cute. Can't wait for the "big" pictures. Don't worry Ad, you'll never be too "big", you'll just have a b-ball under your shirt! We love you and miss you.
Post a Comment