Tuesday, February 12, 2008

actually only 8 1/2 weeks along



Hello everyone this is Adriana. I know big surprise :) Well we had our first ultrasound today and everything went great. We are actually 8 and 1/2 weeks prego. It looks like a peanut or lima bean, but Greg says it looks like an upside down pig lol. We saw the little heart, it was going super fast, but she didn't let us hear it, hopefully next time. Well there is nothing really new with me beside I sleep a lot, eat a lot and my sides feel all tight like after working out, which I don't do, but I guess it form all the streaching my stomach is doing. Hope you enjoy the pictures. Talk to you all soon.

3 comments:

Mallory said...

it's so amazing to watch. something that little and then something that big. inspiring.
makes me get the 'baby itch'!

=)

Linz said...

No baby itch here! I found out today, that ultra sound pictures will gradually fade over time because they are on thermal paper and eventually you cant seem them anymore, so if these are keepsakes you always want, you need to make actual photo copies of them, I mean turn them into pictures so you always have them. Thought you might want to know this! Hope you are all doing awesome!

La Nonna said...

ok slackers..........(said w/ love)...I remember someone telling me they were putting up the new picture tomorrow, and that was several days ago. I don't see anything?!?!
So glad you love the new Dr. that will make things so much easier.
waiting......impatiently.