Saturday, January 26, 2008

6 to 7 weeks


Ok. So first things first. Sorry to some of our readers for the lack of posts. In the beginning I had planned to make daily entry's or close to it. But since then a lack of events have occurred. So there for a lack of posts. lol. But its been about a week since the last picture so time for a new one and to update you on anything new. There has been a lot of sleeping going on, ON HER PART. lol. And yes Terri I am heeding your advice and letting her sleep as much as she wants. There has also been a lot of eating which is good. There hasn't been any weird cravings so far which is good also considering there isn't anywhere for me to get peanut butter, pickles and ice cream at 2 O'clock in the morning. lol. I do love the comment that Melinda made that its the best science experiment you will ever do though. We often sit around and talk about how much everything about her is changing now. Things neither one of us and i guess most people probably don't think about unless they are pregnant. Like the fact that she feels like her abdomen region is expanding. I cant even begin to imagine how weird that would feel. Well I think that about sums it up. We will try to do better in the future about posts. That way people wont get worried that something might be wrong. lol. we love you guys and wish we could be closer to you all throughout this joyous occasion.

3 comments:

Linz said...

I think there are kittens in there!

Mallory said...

When is the first sonogram?

Love you all!

melinda said...

Yeah, lots of sleep that first trimester. I remember worrying that napping all evening on the couch would cause problems with sleeping overnight. Ummmm... Not. A. Problem. Happy Sleeping!